Information for the insurance services consumers about the process of adminitration of complaints, requests, questions or recommendations made by the latter in Generali Insurance AD
Dear insurance services consumers, for your convenience, we provide you short description of the process of administrating incoming correspondence in Generali Insurance AD, including complaints, requests, questions and recommendations.
1. As insurance services consumers, you can submit complaints, requests, questions in Generali Insurance AD as follows:
1.1. On paper, which will be registered in Document administration to Central Support Service Department of the respective company where is noted incoming number and date of receiving the document. The registered complaints, requests, questions or recommendations have to be provided to Manager Online insurance immediately after describing them.
1.2. In electronic form on e-mail on klienti.generali.bg. The correspondence made this way will be registered in electronic register for Complaints and Objections from Manager Online insurance.
1.3. Through phone call. The correspondence made this way will be registered in electronic register for Complaints and Objections from the employee who answered the call in cases when the employee is not able to respond competently during the phone call.
2. All employees and agents of the insurance companies, received correspondence on complaints, requests and questions are required immediately to redirect it to Head Quarter as follows:
2.1. For correspondence received on paper – sending through the company’s courier or other on address: 1504 Sofia, 68 Knyaz Al. Dondukov Blvd.
2.2. For correspondence received on electronic form – sending to e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Manager Online insurance is responsible for monitoring and compliance with deadlines for responding to complaints, requests, questions and recommendations as follows:
- For Complaints regarding payment of insurance indemnity – 7 days after the registration date in the company;
- For compalints, requests, signals – 30 days after the registration date in the company;
- For Recommendations – 30 days after the registration date in the company.
4. The responses to incoming correspondence should include a clear explanation about the position of the company and to indicate briefly the consumer for the following development opportunities and authorizations in connection with the subject of correspondence.
The responses will be provided to the consumer in the way the incoming correspondence was received (on paper, electronically, by phone). When the correspondence is received electronically or by phone, but the consumer has explicitly noted that wishes to receive a respond in written, the respond will be provided on paper.